Wednesday 12 October 2011

School Jokes

Father: What are your marks like in school?
Boy: They're underwater.
Father: What does that mean?
Boy: They're below C level.
Teacher: Your essay about your cat is the same as your sister's.
Pupil: That is because it is the same cat!
Teacher: Do you understand the importance of punctuation?
Student: Oh yes, I always get to school on time.
Q:  On what kind of ships do students travel?
A:  On scholarships
Boy: I think our school must be haunted.
Father: Why?
Boy: Because the principal is always talking about school spirit.
Q: If you cut an apple into four pieces and a banana into eight, what will you get?
A: Fruit salad
Teacher: Can you tell me what a unit of electricity is called?
Student: What?
Teacher: Correct
Q: Why did the schoolboy hate decimals?
A: He couldn't see the point.
Teacher: Please name two pronouns.
Student: Who? Me?
Teacher: Correct.
Teacher: Please give me a sentence with the word centimeter in it.
Student: My grandmother arrived at the train station and I was centimeter.

No comments:

Post a Comment